Holiday Wine Trio
This trifecta of bottles is handpicked with Holiday celebrations in mind! Whether you're treating yourself or purchasing it as a gift, these wines are a perfect pairing for hearty winter meals and celebratory family gatherings.
Each order includes one bottle each of:
- Daniele Piccinin Muni Araone Sparkling Metodo Classico 
- A clean and elegant Italian take on Champagne - also organic and biodynamic!
- Well-balanced and full of tart citrus; the perfect bottle for a New Year's Eve toast
- Annesanti Fonte Farro Grechetto (White Wine) 
- From a hidden-gem of an estate tucked away in Umbria; organic, vegan, and very low sulfur!
- Made with grapes grown at high elevation, giving it a lovely fullness balanced by crisp acidity
- Perfect with a Christmas turkey, a potato gratin, or a hearty bowl of chicken soup
- Morella Mezzanotte Primitivo (Red Wine) 
- A perennial favorite of Panciuto staff and guests, alike; also organic and biodynamic!
- From Puglia in Southern Italy, where the hot climate and sea air produce a bottle that is bursting with ripe purple fruits, notes of spice, and a mild backbone of tannins and oak
- Excellent on it's own while sitting next to a fire or with any Holiday roast or hearty stew